My Top Essential To Bring On Your Hen
I think it is fair to say that I am all about my lists and one list that is not in My Wedding Planner (yet!) is a checklist for the bride-to-be going on her hen!
But now we have it! See below for My Top 20 Essentials to Bring on Your Hen and be sure to let me know if I have missed anything!
- Outfit (I think this goes without saying, but will you treat yourself to a new outfit, shoes?)
- Flats (after all the dancing the night beforehand you will need the comfy flats for the next day)
- Is transport sorted or do you need to figure this out?
- Passport if you are lucky enough to be flying off for your hen
- Make-up kit
- Your cosmetics – don’t forget your toothbrush
- GHD/Curling tongs
- If you are doing any activities don’t forget your runners
- PJ’s (you might want to bring a second cosy (and of course cute!) pair if there is a chill out night planned)
- Plasters for your feet (for the day after!)
- Swimwear (possibly!)
- Bottles of water
- Phone charger (as I always forget this)
- Sunglasses as you never know with the Irish weather (and most definitely if you are going abroad)
- Pack plenty of snacks and goodies for when you might get peck-ish!
- Tissues (especially if you are expecting some tears!!)
- Ear plugs? Do you have any friends who snore!!!!!?????
- And most importantly enjoy this special time with your girls and take lots of photos
Maybe you could treat yourself to a nice new overnight bag (which you could use for the night of the wedding, honeymoon ;-)) See below for a few ones that I spotted online!
Thanks for reading
Lots of love